Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mason Jars with Chalk Labels

I love mason jars and chalk labels! I love how chalk labels look and mason jars are super versatile! They can be used  for baking, cooking, storing, organizing...all sorts of things. I have been on the lookout for plain mason jars, not the ones with "ball" or "kerr" on it. There aren't many stores that carry them and to buy them online is crazy because shipping is so high! When we went to CO for our anniversary trip we came across a Hobby Lobby and I had to go inside. We don't have one near us and I have heard its a crafters dream store. We found the mason jars I had been searching for and it was even on sale! We figured that we could take a dozen in our carry on for our flight back home and so I purchased a dozen mason jars. I was so excited to find them and it was cheaper than I had budgeted! When we left the next day we stuffed our clothes into the jars and when we got back home, they were all safe and sound.

I put them on the counter, next to my OXO baking containers and I love how I can easily see all of my baking items.

Materials
-Chalk Labels
-Ball Smooth Sided Mason Jars (these are same as the ones I purchased at Hobby Lobby)


No comments:

Post a Comment