Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Emyloo Shoes!

They fit!! I am super excited about my shoes that fit me really well, so I had to share about it! I have been searching for a classic black pump that fit me. I was very specific about what I wanted: black, 3.5 inch heel, almond toe and leather, since I hate that shiny patent look. After months of searching and returning like 20 pairs of different shoes that didn't fit I finally found one that does! I'll admit, the purchase was quite a splurge, since most of my clothes/accessories don't cost more than $50. But since they fit really well, I feel a bit more okay...just a tad bit guilty. I also figured a pair of black pumps are a classic and will last for a lifetime since I had chosen an almond toe heel. And you can wear it with almost anything, jeans, dresses, suits etc.

I had come across Emyloo Shoes from the multiple petite clothing blogs that I follow. Almost all of the bloggers had purchased or reviewed a pair of her shoes and after doing weeks of research I realized that for hand made shoes Emyloo's prices were cheaper than other stores.

I had ordered the shoes in December and when they arrived I was super excited to try them on. I was very anxious as I waited for them to come in because they don't usually allow for returns and they have you measure yourself and I was a size 5 based off of those measurements. They arrived and to my dismay they didn't fit! My feet were totally come out of them and I was super sad...but I emailed Emily and she kindly allowed me to return them and I reordered a size 4. I again was super anxious as I waited but this time when they came they fit!!!

It is a bit a of a splurge of a budget conscious person like myself, but totally worth it if you can find out the correct size! I love my Black, Size 4, 3.5 inch heel, Almond toe, Leather Emyloo Shoes!


3 comments:

  1. you have tiny feet! i wear size 4.5's and i'm glad to have found a fellow petite feet blogger :) these look versatile and classic.

    psst ... btw i'm having a giveaway for designer petite jeans that would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking to buy some shoes from Emyloo. Would you mind sharing your feet measurements for sizing reference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry its taken me so long to respond! I've been trying to find the best way to tell you my measurements.

    I used a guide on Emyloo to help determine my size. From my heel to big toe it is about 8 3/4"/22 cm. But I like my shoes a bit tighter because the shoe stretches..and tighter is better than falling off! (at least in my opinion)

    Hope this helps! Let me know what style and size you end up getting! :) I would recommend 3" though..I got 3.5" and its a bit high for extended uses.
    https://www.emylooshoes.com/size-info

    ReplyDelete