Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Chalkboard Labels for OXO containers



I bake a lot and I recently purchased some OXO containers, three 4qt and two .9qt from Crate and Barrel since I had a gift card from our wedding (but you could get them cheaper at Home Goods or Bed Bath and Beyond with their 20% off coupons). I don't love how they look, but they are cheaper than what I would love to get and I do like how its airtight. I still wanted to find a way to make it look more cute and also label what is inside of them. After searching on pinterest and looking through some google images for ideas I finally settled on using chalkboard labels. Since the OXO containers are bit boxy I thought something a bit more round would balance it. I bought the chalkboard contact paper from JoAnns (only available at the store) but you could buy something similar from amazon.com. I will post up a template later of the labels.




No comments:

Post a Comment